You won’t get buried alive in paperwork and late orders waiting for a steel rule die from us. We can promise you quick turnaround and quality second to none at a price that won’t suck the life out of you.
WHAT is a Steel Rule Die?
It’s like a cookie cutter installed in maple plywood, lexan, or rayform. It can be inserted into a machine (automated or manual) which is then used to cut the materials.
Steel Rule Dies
- Close Tolerance
- Simple dies to complex, multi-level dies for plastic parts
- Any size or shape
- Engineered to your specifications
- Dies work for most applications
For a free estimate, call, fax or e-mail your specs, or transmit from your CAD to ours. We’ll get back to you with an estimate, Quickly!
ASRD’s team has extensive experience in product-design and development for automotive, aerospace, medical, folding cartons, graphic arts, and consumer products. We supply industries using the standard CAD tools & technologies.
You can count on us for: Concept Design, Development of Products, and Quick Turn Around!
File Formats we support
- DXF/DWG (2D or 3D)
- AutoCAD (Inventor)
- Adobe AI, EPS, PDF
- AutoCAD 2020
- Pencil sketch, Verbal description, or Sample part.
You won’t get buried alive in paperwork and late orders waiting for a steel rule die from us. We can promise you a quick turnaround and quality second to none at a price that won’t suck the life out of you.
WHAT is Rubber and WHY do I need it?
- Ejection Rubber, sometimes called packing is put on the die to push the part off. There is anywhere from extra firm to soft foam, open cell, closed cell, cork, or specially manufactured rubber for the die industry. It is available in strips, blocks, or full sheets.
- Correct rubbering will reduce tonnage and increase press speed.
We have the experience to know that how a die is rubbered affects its performance. That is why we…
- Use custom waterjet rubber when needed.
- Use various durometers, thicknesses, and heights. (even on one die as needed)
- Test ejection on our press with sample materials supplied.
- Stock a full range of most ejection rubber materials.
- Use the right material to do the job right!
For a free estimate, call, fax, or e-mail your specs, or transmit from your CAD to ours. We’ll get back to you with an estimate, Quickly!